Lisa Snider has completed many different accessibility projects over 20 years. Here is a very small selection of some Access Changes Everything Inc. projects.
- 2022–Customized webinars for the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce: ‘Introduction to Digital Accessibility’, ‘Accessible Content, Social Media, and Video Workshop’, and ‘Communication and Presentations Workshop’.
- 2020-Course titled ‘Introduction to Website Accessibility’ for New Media Manitoba
- 2019–Introduction to Digital Accessibility Presentations in Nova Scotia
- 2019-Presented 10 two day workshops for the National Network for Equitable Library Service-NNELS on ‘Introduction to EPUB Accessibility’ all over Canada, from Vancouver to Newfoundland & Labrador. Created webinar after workshop on a similar topic.
- 2018-Developed and taught ‘Introduction to Word Document Accessibility Workshop’ at the 2018 MADLaT Conference.
- 2017-Developed and taught a two day accessibility workshop on creating accessible InDesign and PDF documents for New Media Manitoba.
- 2017-Developed the online self-paced module ‘Disability Related Laws and Etiquette’ with quiz set, for the Support for People with Disabilities Ready for Manitoba Module series for the University of Manitoba Extended Education Department. This was geared to newcomers to Canada.